HS2 Procurement - Rolling Stock Industry Day (Monday 27th March 2017, London).
HS2 Ltd have issued a Periodic Indicative Notice (PIN), for the procurement of the HS2 Rolling Stock Manufacture and Maintenance Services - a £2.75bn contract. The PIN also invites interested suppliers of all tiers to register their interest for an industry event, to be held on 27th March. The opportunities which may flow from this procurement are widespread and, as well as rolling stock-specific requirements, may include:
- Systems & IT (e.g. Passenger information systems, entertainment, telecoms systems, CCTV);
- Interior design & ergonomics;
- Interior fit-out (e.g. flooring, seats, panels, toilets, racks);
- Electronics (e.g. lighting);
- Catering equipment;
- Cable, wiring or hydraulics.
The event will be held on the afternoon of 27th March 2017, in London, and businesses should register their interest by 17th February at: http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/HS2RollingStockInd...